Works Council: How to Balance Data Protection with Worker Privacy
Worker privacy is a serious issue which can complicate data security measures. However, TITUS Classification makes it easy to find the right balance between the workers’ right to private communication and the need to protect sensitive data. The simple act of choosing a classification can provide workers the option to reject content scanning for their personal correspondence.
- Comply with worker privacy laws
- Workers provided choice; opt-in to content scanning
- Accurately restrict content monitoring to work-related data
- Remind and guide workers through data security policy
- Easy to use; high user acceptance